Quebec Investor Program
To be eligible for the Investor Program, you must:
- Have, alone or with your accompanying spouse or de facto spouse, legally acquired net assets of at least C$2,000,000, excluding any amounts received by donation less than six months before your application is submitted
- Have management experience for at least two years in the five years preceding the application for selection. This experience must include duties related to the planning, management and control of financial, human or material resources under your authority. This does not include experience acquired in an apprenticeship, training or specialization leading to a diploma
- Intend to settle in Québec
- Sign an investment agreement with a financial intermediary (broker or trust company) authorized to participate in the Investor Program
- Make a five-year term investment of C$1,200,000 with Investissement Québec - Immigrants Investisseurs Inc.
- Obtain, by the prescribed deadline, an attestation of learning about democratic values and the Québec values. The members of your family accompanying you (your spouse of 16 years of age or older and your dependent children of 18 years of age or older) must also obtain the attestation.
Your application will also be assessed on the basis of other factors and criteria including:
- your age
- your level of education
- your French and English language skills